Who can give immigration advice

Under Australian immigration law, only a registered Australian Migration Consultant, Agent or Lawyer can give immigration advice to help you prepare and submit a visa application. Migration Agents operating in Australia must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (the OMARA).

Using a migration agent

A Registered Migration Agent is a professional person who is qualified to provide you with advice on your visa options and assist you through your visa process. This could include preparing your submissions and representing with assessing authorities, regional certifying bodies, State/Territory Governments, The Department of Immigration and Citizenship and review tribunals.

site by : hotmango, web and print